Saturday, May 7, 2011

Avatar Rendering Costs and Prim Whores

I hate ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost) limits for doubles (events in some CCS sims where you earn double experience points for a limited period of time).  ARC 800 or below?  I mean really... How can a girl look fabulous with that kind of restriction?  I like nice, quality stuff.  Nice stuff is primmy.  So, what's a girl to do?  Well, I used to detach my eyelashes, fingernails, jewelry...and finally awesome hair...and don prim-less clothes and noobalicious-looking low prim hair.  Sadness.  Now, however......gladness!  I found stuff that works!  I still can't wear my eyelashes, fingernails or jewelry, but...it works!  Yay!

The Low Prim Goddess
800 ARC?  Bring it!
Hair:  Exile Tempest in Marble
Bikini:  BOOM Infinity Flourish Kini in Red (which I got on sale!)
Shorts:  ~Simply Orgasmic~ Stone-washed Cut-offs (which I've had for who knows how long and they're my absolute fav shorts)
Shoes:  Shabby Cat Flip Flops in Black
Sunglasses:  HOC Industries Ladies' Sunglasses 01 in Red (color change!)
Beneath the sunglasses:  BOOM Liquid Glaze Black Eyeliner with Lashes (wonderful!)

I'd be even less primmy if I wore a bikini without the strings, lost the sunglasses, and went barefoot, but I'm still way under 800 ARC :D

No comments:

Post a Comment